Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 41

Dainty Doll Eyeliner Pencil in 003 Goody Two Shoes (Brown) and 004 Shake Your Tail Feather (Teal)- To be honest these eyeliners aren't the best and I'm glad I never paid full price for them. Seriously 99p from FragranceDirect RRP is £10.50. I wore the brown which lasted all day but considering it doesn't look like the colour on the end of the pencil which appears to be a reddish brown it's more of a cool dark brown, which to me is so much more a common shade. The teal well is another story which is very light hardly much pigmentation, this means you have to layer the colour quite a bit to achieve the shade. The pencils aren't the creamiest but still workable.




GemSpa Relaxing Amethyst Comforting Hand Cream- Where did GemSpa disappear to? Suddenly they've just disappeared from the shelves of Morrisons without a trace and on top of that their website is down. Really great when I was just starting to really love this brand. I bought four different products of the scent 'Relaxing Amethyst' which I adore the scent of (like baby powder, cotton with a hint of rich sweetness), before it...well vanished.  GemSpa products seem to be very luxurious and not too bad in price, slightly cheaper than Sanctuary. This hand cream is thick but sinks in fast and leaves my hands smooth, soft and delicately scented.




N-Spa Refreshing & Zingy Mint Shower & Bath Gel- I love this shower gel, this scent is perfect for those that love mint and it's the best 'mint' shower gel of it's kind I've ever used. Sadly N-Spa don't have it on their website no more and I didn't see it when I went to get a second in-store at Asda. I find this shower gel to be perfect for the humid days we've been having until now and wonderful to use after exercising. It doesn't dry out my skin and the mint is intense you can literally taste it, when you starting foaming up your scrunchy. Divine without the calories.

VO5 Smoothly Does it Tame & Shine Spray Heat Defence- My favourite thing to use before I straighten my hair, it leaves my hair frizz free, shiny, silky and smells soo sweet! I can't tell you how many I've been through.

Sally Hansen Vita.A Lip Line Smoother- Yes it does smooth my lips, it's a thin texture but very silky and slippery. I've been wearing this before bed and I wake up with soft smooth lips ready for any lipstick.  The scent is light but it's a dessert peach smell and no horrible taste. I would recommend this lovely product.  £1.99 at FragranceDirect.


1 comment: