Thursday, 19 September 2013

StarGazer Eyeshadow in Strawberry Ice

StarGazer is a UK make-up brand specifically targeting those in all kinds of alternative styles that dare to be different at a budget price. I can always remember StarGazer and wouldn't be anywhere without my white pressed and loose face powders.

Strawberry Ice- A ridiculously pigmented strawberry deep hot pink with delicate micro sparkles. This shadow applies smoothly and is intense in one swatch. 

As with strikingly bright bold eyeshadows especially pinks and a few red, they're prone to staining your lids a little but as soon as you wear your next lot of fresh makeup (bearing in mind that you use a non hot/red pink shadow) and wash it off again, it's always gone. It doesn't really bother me though and I would definitely repurchase. I'm very impressed, the colour payoff is outstanding. 

I paid £3.73 for this on Ebay


Purchased at Ebay

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that is some serious pigmentation! Definitely one to add to my ever expanding Star Gazer wishlist.

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah! that's very opaque! super duper pigmented! nice find ^_^
    Random Beauty by Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's beautiful!! the colour is so intense!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous color , so pigmented !
    I think this would be great as an eyeliner too !

    ReplyDelete