Saturday, 27 July 2013

Method Hand Wash in Pink Grapefruit

Method is a brand of various cleaning products that are made non-toxic and environment friendly.


Method hand-washes come in a small variety of scents which are all paraben free, I have previously reviewed French Lavender
The hand washes come in a clear tear shaped bottle. I love the fact that the packaging is all clear and you can see exactly how much product you have left.

Pink Grapefruit is not a particularly favourite scent of mine, but saying that the scent does smell true and not artificial whatsoever nor too overpowering and is very refreshing in the summer months. I find it foams up nicely and leaves my hands fresh and clean without drying them out.
There is a downside for me as I like soaps to be 'anti-bacterial' so I feel more reassured. It does not come with any anti-bacterial properties as it is triclosan-free.

RRP is £2.49 354ml of product and can be purchased directly online or at many everyday high-street retailers.
Disclaimer- This sample was sent to me by PR for review purposes, this does never mean I will give a false review. All my reviews are always my total honest opinions.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried this one yet but I have also tried the french lavender and I love it. I am thinking of trying this out too. Hope that I could get samples of it first.

    ReplyDelete