Thursday, 18 July 2013

Makeup Academy (MUA) Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter

I'm very fond of highlighters but normally I'd go for one that is more white based which is very hard to come by in the UK anyway.

I've see MUA or shall I say on some products Makeup Academy extend in their forever growing product range. I remember when they had a very basic range of £1 products not that long ago. 

From MUA's Undress Your Skin collection the pinky/peachy based shimmer highlighter is more pearly glowing than anything super shimmery in my opinion and because it's quite sheer in colour it'd probably go for all skin tones depending on how heavily handed you are with the product. 
For the powder texture it's very smooth and no fall out (loose powder dust) happens when you swirl your brush around the pan. It's very lightweight and you cannot feel the product on the skin at all.

For £3.00 this is a bargain and feels like it's worth much more for the quality.


Purchased at Superdrug

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is so pretty. I super love the shade for its light and natural. I usually prefer this kind of shade for it truly brings out natural beauty. I'll check on this one.

    ReplyDelete