Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Baviphat Office Lady Triple BB Cream SPF45 PA+++ in #1 Light Beige

Baviphat Office Lady BB cream has a triple function which includes protecting (a good SPF45!), moisturising and whitens skin (In other words brightens). The special addition of EGF greatly improves skin resilience and lightens blemishes for a flawless complexion that glows with renewed health.

Like most Korean BB creams in a comes in a pump tube but I find this one to be the worst to get going, around 20 pumps it took to get some product, after that it only occasionally doesn't respond when I go to use it. I think it has something to do with excess air in the tube, I found that gently squeezing the tube prior to using actually clears this problem up.

Texture wise it's very creamy but probably isn't for over oily skin types. The shade is in fact slightly a little darker than my skintone but once blended you cannot notice. I always set my BB creams with StarGazer White Pressed Powder. I find it lasts the day and has a light to full medium coverage. 
I find it does have a subtle scent slightly fruity which I don't mind at all. 

Contains 45ml of product. 

Overall I really do like this BB cream and other than the pump problem it's all positive.





Purchased at Ebay

1 comment:

  1. Wow,so amazing...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete