Thursday, 23 May 2013

Holika Holika Heart Full Glossy Lipstick in PK124 Smoky Pink

Holika Holika (Korean brand) Heart Full Glossy Lipstick come in currently 7 shades from what I know.
Tiny they are but still come with a 3.5g of product, they are smaller in size even to Etude House lipsticks which to me are sort of relatively small in my opinion (I have a comparison picture as you scroll down).
The lipsticks are housed in tin like casing and are very lightweight but feel of superior quality and plus way too cute design with attention to outer packaging as well as the actual heart shaped bullet.

Smoky Pink- Is a pale smoky mauve toned pink, very slight silvery micro iridescent sparkles to it. Applies semi-sheer with easy builadable pigmentation.

I find the texture to be lightweight, silky and lightly balmy with a subtle fresh fruit scent. To me it isn't the most glossiest lipstick in the world but it does have a powerful sheen. Lasting power is hardly up to an hour but this wears off evenly and you're left with smooth lips. 

RRP is around £5.45 and is truly a gorgeous addition to any lipstick collection. 




^Colour is more accurate top

Purchased at Ebay

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I've never seen a heart-shaped lipstick before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Avon did one a while back, not sure how it compares to this one though.

      Delete
  2. I die when I see the shape of this lipstick <3 so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it may even stay that way even with use. :)

      Delete
  3. Cute packaging and colour. Love HH. BTW, I remember you mentioning how much you love white highlighters and I discovered another one this week: Bourjois Little Round Pot eyeshadow in Blanc Diaphane. Got it very cheap on eBay and it's perfect!

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you I'll have to check that out thanks again! x

      Delete
  4. This color is awesome!! I need!!
    www.madmakeuplove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete