Tuesday, 14 May 2013

B. Precise Gel Eyeliner 24hr Wear in 100 Black

B. Is a fairly new range of makeup and skincare at Superdrug (Larger stores and online).

B. Precise Gel Eyeliner comes in just 2 shades the other one being a brown. The liner is housed in a small glass jar with a grey plastic lid and eyeliner brush. I think the jar opening is quite narrow compared to the other gel liners I have. I much prefer this style of gel liner compared to the all -in-ones that have the secret brush slotted on top of the lid. As for the free brush, it is of a descent quality but I find it too narrow at the tip for my liking. I'll imagine I could quickly get used it as I use it more.

100 Black- Is a black black but it has a very matte finish which in my opinion is rare in a gel liner as they have a sort of a lacquered finish (I prefer a lacquered finish). Despite this the texture doesn't feel 'matte' at all and is extremely creamy and glides on the skin. While I cannot comment on the 24hr wear, It does indeed 'wear' very well. This eyeliner lasted all day without a smear till I removed my makeup.

RRP £6.99






Purchased at Superdrug

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I see that this is both suitable for vegans and has the leaping bunny logo <3 I wonder if I can get it in the US somehow...

    ReplyDelete