Monday, 29 April 2013

*~Lucid Lavender FOTD~*

Thought I'd do one since I haven't done so for a while. Application could of been neater but I woke up late so I had to rush!

~Products Used~

Face- Innisfree Eco Natural Green Tea BB Cream #1, Garnier Roll-On Anti-Dark Circles Concealer, Etude House Marble Marble 1 Ultra Super Hue, Ultimate Collection Shimmer Blush.

Brows- Rimmel Brow Pencil Hazel, Asda Unbranded Clear Mascara

Eyes- Urban Decay Primer Potion, L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D Black Lacquer, Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner 01 Black, Rimmel Kohl Pencil 071 Pure White, MUA Shade 2 - Pearl, Etude House Tear Drop Powder #1 Crystal White Tear, George Velvet Eyeshadow No.7 Candy, Sugarpill Poison Plum.

Lips- Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick in Airborne Unicorn (Love these lipsticks!)



3 comments:

  1. I think this is gorgeous, really unique but still edgy! Love the false crease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete