Friday, 12 April 2013

Barbara Daly Satin Swirl Eyes Eyeshadow in Sequins

Barbara Daly Satin Swirl Eyes come in a variety of 10 shades and I wouldn't say they are a satin finish, although they have subtle shimmer they have very a shiny reflective finish some are as you could say metallic.

I can't believe the intensity of just one swipe of this shadow you have a full pigment swatch and the texture is so light it doesn't even feel like you have eyeshadow on you, just silky skin. I find that when I swivel my brush in the pan there is no loose shadow dust or any fall out whatsoever. 

As for wear I can't speak for this as without a doubt a wear eyeshadow primer, but with this it lasts till I remove it before I go to bed. 

Sequin- A coppery warm pearly brown

If you're looking for a nice pigmented eyeshadow with a comfortable feel and brilliant texture, I'd look no further. I know for sure that I won't hesitate to pick up a few more shades.
I would on the other hand like to some bold brights in this line and maybe some neon or outrageous shades but I think this would be highly unlikely.

RRP is £8.00 which is quite expensive considering Barbara Daly is a Tesco own brand, although I think they are going down the same line with look and prices as Boots No7.

Do look out for offers, Tesco usually have 3 for 2 on Barbara Daly makeup. 


Purchased at Tesco

5 comments:

  1. great packaging and superb pigmentation.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I came across your blog via SparklingLuna and managed to lose part of my evening lol Great content and lots of reviews for great things for pale skintones. Looking forward to future posts.

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you find my blog useful and thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment! <3

      Delete
    2. You're more than welcome. As far as I concerned, there can never be too many Gothy make-up blogs!

      Lou

      Delete