Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Sleek Be Beautiful BB Blemish Balm SPF15 in 801 Fair

Already I am a big fan of Korean BB creams and haven't took much notice of the big Western BB cream storm as I know they aren't up to scratch and nothing like Korean creams.. However I did want to try one to see for myself and I picked out this one from Sleek that apparently contains a pale shade ' Fair' in their line.

Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm - Contains SPF15 and lots of other skincare elements that usually Western BB creams skip. Contains the likes of Vitamin C, Red Algae and Peptides and is packaged in a short and stubby matte black tube, exactly like a hand cream tube. It's a 50ml which is the standard size of a BB cream.

The formula is stated on the packaging and is meant to be 'Full Coverage' I say it's not at all and is more of a light to medium coverage. I find the formula to dry quite instantly on the skin and is quite thick in texture and starts to oxide as soon as it hits my face to a orange toned shade..which is even darker than my swatch.
It does have a certain smell which is very slight but i can't put my finger on and it's not meant to be there as it's supposed to be unscented...a hint of paint?

I can't get passed the shade and I'm not keen on the texture. 

Overall I don't like it, others may love it.. but if you are used to and love the formula of Korean BB creams you might just hate it.

Did you like it? Let me know in the comments.

RRP £8.99






Purchased at Superdrug

5 comments:

  1. I swatched it up it was way too dark and yellow for me from the start so i can't imagine what it would be like when oxidised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balm looking good i will try... thanks for sharing...
    http://www.majorbrands.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! You look about as pale as me so I read your posts to find good foundations to try :) I actually bought the Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream from reading your review and now it's my favourite bb cream! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What sweet words, thank you! I'm so happy I was able to help you. <3

      Delete