Monday, 25 February 2013

Vaseline Healthy Hands + Stronger Nails Hand Cream

Vaseline has quite a vast range of products and not just their petroleum jelly which comes to mind.

Healthy Hands + Stronger Nails Hand Cream - With Keratin + Stratys and multi-layer moisture. Vaseline claims a non-greasy fast absorbing formula which softens hands and strengthens nails by 50%

As for calling it a 'Hand Cream' I find it too thin for the 'Cream' title it's more of a lotion. I find that it's very fast-absorbing and non greasy. I don't know if it's the tube or the thin consistency but quite often you'll squeeze out more than you need which can be problem as you will obviously waste product.

For moisturisation and softening hands I think it's great for a quick fix for on the go, but not for deep hydration. I can also add that I haven't noticed any improvement to my nails.

There's a very light scent to it which is floral fruity type which to me smells a little cheap, it's not that of a big deal but there you go.

A quick pick me up for your handbag but I wouldn't expect miracles. RRP £3.41
Purchased at Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment