Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 39

Love Hearts Pucker Up Lip Gloss Collection - Received at Xmas from my son (late posting I know!) I actually thought they'd be clear sweet scented balm type glosses but to my surprise they actually aren't. These are very pigmented wearable glosses in a variety of shades, finishes and colours. However they don't actually smell like the Love Heart sweets but they do smell very sweet indeed!





Bomb Cosmetics Raspberry Supreme Handmade Soap With Essential Oils- Unlike Lush this brand doesn't really get talked about that often, but seriously does this soap smell nice! I haven't brought myself to use it yet but it looks very promising. Have a look at the website they have quite a wide amount of bath treats which look as appealing as a sweet shop.

L'Oreal Color Riche Shine Gelee in 101 Shiny Grapefruit- A rediscovered product from my stash that I'm loving a lot but sadly it's one that is discontinued. However it's not hard to snag one round the web at cheap prices. These Shiny Gelees remind me much like all the lip butters they currently have on the market now.
Shiny Grapefruit is a pigmented glossy mauve rose pink with tiny shimmers. I find this lipstick very hydrating and feels great on the lips considering it's enriched with Royal Jelly.




2 comments:

  1. beautiful colors!! the texture looks perfect!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete