Monday, 7 January 2013

Tony Moly Dear Me Petite Cotton BB Cream SPF30 PA++ in #1 Cotton Beige

Korean brand Tony Moly Dear Me Cotton Petite BB cream is an item that will easily fit in any makeup bag or handbag. As for being called 'Petite' this is as big as it comes in 30g of product.

The tube isn't really small in length but it's very flat so it's easy to store, like with most smaller sized Korean BB creams it's a squeezy tube with a small nib, bigger ones usually have a pump. 

Properties they claim- Makes your skin baby soft as it adheres lightly to skin giving you a flawless finish without any oily residue and of course SPF30.

Not really much properties for a BB cream like whitening and anti-ageing but still it's simple and it's really cheap to buy too. You can buy this for under a £5.00 including postage and packing on Ebay.

This BB cream makes my skin feel soft but without feeling greasy but while this is the lightest shade it comes in the colour is still a little too dark for me but once blended and finished with my favourite StarGazer pressed powder in white, you can't notice at all. I find the texture quite thick but a little goes a long way and blends to your skin with ease. You can achieve a light to full medium coverage which is nicely dewy. :)

As for the scent I like it! It smells very light...the cotton fresh sort.

I like it but I would prefer a BB cream with more advantages like anti-ageing and whitening but overall a really nice BB cream which doesn't break the bank.




Purchased at Ebay

2 comments:

  1. I love the products of tony moly!

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a good BB cream and they finally came flooding into the US but they all seem to be tinted moisturizers labeled as BB creams.
    This one looks good and ordering from Ebay works for me. I wanted a good original formula from asia but the ordering process seemed like too much to go though. I'm really pale too but I think I'm a tad darker than you so I hope it's a good match...
    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete