Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Boots Botanics Purifying Face Scrub All Bright

Boots Botanics Purifying Face Scrub All Bright is a light but an effective facial scrub that is meant to be used 2-3 times a week at the most. The actual exfoliating particles are crushed apricot seeds. As for the brightening as you can imagine the majority of facial scrubs should have the purpose of brightening up a dull looking skin tone. However this one contains 'Hisbiscus' which they state clearly as being nature's brightness booster and natural AHAs which help leave skin smoother. I'm pleased to say the product gave me both as in my skin looking brightly refreshed, silky smooth and I can proudly say that this scrub do not one bit dry out my skin.

While it doesn't give me the most flawless looking even skin tone, it does a good job a serving it's purpose as a regular exfoliater that won't upset my skin and won't blow my nose off  with a really strong scent (which it smells like mildly sweet soap). The product texture runs slightly runny but the apricot seeds are plentiful.

RRP is £3.99 for 75ml but currently on offer at the moment for a 1/3 off. 

Purchased at Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment