Friday, 9 November 2012

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 38

Vaseline Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly- Seems like every year now they release a new Limited Edition scent. I love this one and is my favourite so far, it's delicious. I detect hints of grape and rose.


Clean & Clear Morning Energy Skin Brightening Daily Facial Scrub- This one is ok but nothing special, not much exfoliation and more liquid. I do have to say that the scent is very strong! So sensitive types would probably hate this.



Bourjois Ombre Stretch Eyeshadow in 09 Brun Nylon- I absolutely love the formula of these eyeshadows and I have no idea why they discontinued them. These are light and full of pigment and of course stretch and blend easily.  Brun Nylon is a silver pearly beige taupe.
You can easily pick these up at cheap prices around the net




Missguided Lipsplash Gloss in Fashion- Got this free in last months Cosmopolitan magazine and I really love it. It's not sticky and lasted over an hour which is weird for me and for being a lipgloss. The colour is a almost opaque blue toned shimmery bold fuchsia. I detect no scent or taste.



No comments:

Post a Comment