Saturday, 17 November 2012

Boots 17 Eyes Solo Eye Shadow in Shocking Pink

Not all 17 eyeshadows are as gorgeously formulated as this one, but saying that I haven't come across any of theirs that isn't at least workable. 

Shocking Pink- For something given a title like this you'd expect probably a almost neon shade but it isn't. 
It reminds me of a pink cherry icy lipstick but in eyeshadow form. With one swipe I manage to achieve opaque hardcore pigmentation that goes on smoothly soft and even. 

17 Solo Eyeshadows come in a screw top matte black packaging.

RRP is £3.89

Purchased at Boots

3 comments:

  1. How the color last during the day?

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very well as it has a lot of colour but as I use a primer with all my eye looks, most will last on me till I take it off and this one does. :)

      Delete
  2. such a lovely colour!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win some xmas goodies from lush! click here!

    ReplyDelete