Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Boots 17 Eyes Solo Eye Shadow in Punky Purple

17 Eyeshadows can be a hit or miss and sadly I think this one is a miss or maybe a dud? However since I was so pleased in my previous review of 'Shocking Pink' it feels as if this eyeshadow in the pan is a different formula completely and it has to be the winner of the worst shadow I've owned from 17.

Punky Purple is a medium to light purple with a pink sheen. The colour pay off is poor and you need a lot of product to build up the desired colour and it can get quite powdery when you do so, it's blendable but it's not very soft like most eyeshadows out there.

I will continue using it with a good base but I wouldn't repurchase this shade. RRP is £3.89


Purchased at Boots

13 comments:

  1. This purple is so beautiful, but I think is too light in the skin..

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It swatches very poorly, a good base would be in need. :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous shade, shame about the payoff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By looking at the pan you wouldn't of thought it. x

      Delete
  3. Too bad, it really is a pretty shade. Maybe it could be nice to layer it over your blush to achieve a cooler tone? You have the perfect pale skintone to play with unusual blush colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what that's a great idea, thank you! I will be trying this out most definitely. x <3

      Delete
  4. Btw, I've tagged you on something, check it out on my blog!!

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color:)
    i have not tried purples yet, may be i should.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I can see you rocking purples! <3

      Delete
  6. Hello there pretty! :)
    I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here is the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Thank you so much! God Bless :)
    Follow my blog. Will SURELY followed you back!<3 :)

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete