Monday, 8 October 2012

NYX Round Lip Gloss in Vamp Red

I love NYX Round Lipsticks but as for their Round Lipglosses it's a different story. NYX Round Lip Gloss comes in 36 shades which is a vast variety for a £3.00 lipgloss. All glosses contain Mineral Oil and Vitamin E

Vamp Red- Is a deep wine with a hint of plum, although it does look quite brown in the tube it's not like that once on the skin. 

The pigment is plentiful but being far too watery and runny is what ruins it, it's hard to get an even finish and the gloss ends up running between the corners of your lips which makes you look like a messy eater. As for the scent that's not really nice either and reminds me of washing up liquid, not a strong taste but still...washing up liquid scent?

Well this gloss isn't for me and I won't be purchasing anymore Round Lipglosses. Surely this has to be the worst product in the NYX line as really I think that generally NYX offers some really nice quality products. I think their Jumbo Pencils are the best in chunky pencil form.


Purchased at Ebay

3 comments:

  1. Too bad the formula sucks, it's a really nice colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently I find easier to catch great dark shades around. It´s like the cosmetic industry suddenly realized that here in Spain women also like dark colors and not just mediterranean golden, brown and red.

    Watery is a thing that gloss should never be. I can imagine how messy it has to be if it´s windy or something :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I do not care for their round lipglosses but the glosses they have in rectangular cases with the bow in plastic on the lid/handle are pretty great and they smell like cherry candy.

    ReplyDelete