Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Fade Out White Anti Shadow Brightening Eye Cream

Fade Out White Anti Shadow Brightening Eye Cream claims to reduce puffiness, targets fine lines and wrinkles and brightens skin tone. Now for me this is all I want in a eye cream, something that can do all those things in one. There are a lot of eye creams on the market which seem to do one or the other in either help lines and wrinkles or you'll have to buy another one for dark circles. 

Fade Out Eye Cream comes in a slim squeeze tube with a small nib, in my opinion all eye creams need to be this way as it's more hygienic. I find that a little goes a long way and it's easy to pat delicately under the eye area and sinks in straight away. The formula is quite thin but not at all watery and has pale beige colour to it. I can assure you that the colour isn't visible once applied properly, I think it has something to do with the tint claim for instant brightening. 

I've been using this eye cream for about over two months and for me I'm seeing results, while it's obvious my dark circles haven't disappeared and I don't think they ever will. I can see improvement in my under eye area. I'm less puffed and my shadows aren't as prominent and it seems to have a moisturising effect as I haven't suffered from dryness from under my eyes since I've been using it. 

I like to apply this in the morning and before I got to bed.
 
Overall I really like this eye cream and have repurchased another for when this one runs out.

RRP is £8.99




Purchased at Boots

3 comments:

  1. i know how hard is to find a good cream that can take out dark circles.. right now i'm using 3 or 4 they are good, can hide a little, but never full.. should i try this one?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think any eye cream will take out my dark circles completely but with this one I see an improvement. :)

      Delete