Monday, 1 October 2012

Balmi Lip Balm SPF15 in Raspberry

Balmi lip balms are just like EOS in terms of packaging and similar price range. Though I have not tried any EOS products apparently many have stated that they dried out their lips.

Balmi Lip Balms come in a round smooth silicone ball type packaging and opens like a screw top bottle. The balm inside is the same shape which makes the application very quick and easy. There is also a handy little key chain attached. 

Balmi contains lip loving ingredients such as Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil.

The scent of Raspberry is very true and sweet with a slight tartness and no horrible taste
As for being moisturising, I find that Balmi does a good job and to me doesn't dry out my lips at all. However the texture is quite thin and greasy so it will leave a glossy finish. 

RRP is £4.99 and there's 5 flavours to choose from.




Purchased at Boots

3 comments:

  1. I have seen stuff like this around. Isn't it kind of hard to apply being that it is a huge ball shape? I feel like I would get it all over my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this too. And seems like EOS. I want to have both. :)

    by the way you have a new follower. Mind to follow back?

    www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see this product everywhere and have been wanting to try it! Thanks for the scoop about this product! Keep up the good work!

    I just followed you, hope you can follow me too? More power to you!


    XOXO

    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com (http://sabshernandez.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete