Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 37

Mongotas Vainilla 75ml EDT- A gift from Spain and apparently only available in Mercadona Supermarkets in Spain. There's loads more scents in the range too! I wish these scents were available in the UK. This vanilla one is strong, smells of sweet vanilla ice-cream and lasts all day. From what I know these perfumes only cost around 4Euros which is about £3.20, how cheap is that?
Rimmel Eyeful Eye Glistener in 100 Girls Only!- Ordered this from FragranceDirect, since I found one of them at Poundland, I wanted more, yes they would be crease city as a eyeshadow but to accent your eyeliner, perfect! Girls Only is a pink shimmery lilac that flashes gold pearl. I'm tempted to use this on my lips.

Milani Moist Matte Lipstick in 01 Cream Pie- Discontinued from Milani, but still available on Ebay and most probably round the web. Sadly we don't have Milani anyway in the UK. Cream Pie is a warm pink brown that has a faint pearl shimmer. Though it was aiming for matte the pearl makes it satin and does remind me of  MAC Satin finish lipsticks in wear and texture! There is a light fig scent which I don't mind at all. I'd like to find more shades.



No comments:

Post a Comment