Friday, 7 September 2012

Method Hand Wash in French Lavender

Lavender is a beautiful soothing scent that I have to admit not all brands get it right. I've had products before that say they're scented 'Lavender' but smell like sweet violets or something unexplainable. However I'd like to say that Method got the scent spot on! The scent isn't the strongest but it definitely smells true and not cheap.

Method Hand Washes are packaged in a way that's basic and just not complicated. I'm really liking the tear shaped bottle which looks lovely in the bathroom. There's four different scents to chose from and all of them have scents to reflect the colours. 

I find you only need a small amount to achieve lather quickly and my hands feel really clean after use without drying out my hands which is all good to me. 

The only criticism is that it doesn't contain any anti-bacterial properties hence being Triclosan free as it says on the bottle.

RRP is £2.49 and can be picked up online and at a number of high street retailers.
Disclaimer- This sample was sent to me by PR for review purposes, this does never mean I will give a false review. All my reviews are always my total honest opinions.

3 comments:

  1. I love Method soaps! I also appreciate the refill pouches in several scents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know they did refills. :) I would love to try the 'Sweet Water' scent that just sounds nice doesn't it? :)

      Delete