Wednesday, 12 September 2012

MAC Powder Blush in Well Dressed

I've always thought of MAC to be a mid-end brand but now I'm thinking of it being a luxury high-end since the prices seem to jump up nearly every year. However I've had this in my collection for quite some time. 

Well Dressed comes under the 'Satin' finish. MAC describes this as a 'Immaculate Pink' not really the greatest indication of the colour but there you go. I'd describe this as a light mauve pink with a fair amount of pearly glow since it's a satin. 

As it's not the strongest of pigments in a powder blush and it's a light colour, it makes it very easy to use and not go overboard. The texture is smooth and not heavy even when you build the product up. A great colour for pale and light toned skin and gives a lovely doll like flush. On darker skin tones I can imagine it to give a really beautiful angelic glow.

RRP is £17.50

Purchased at MAC

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks really nice! Loving the swatch ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been on my wishlist for a while and sounds and looks perfect for pale me! MAC is very much a high end brand down here in Australia too as we pay exactly double the US prices :(

    ReplyDelete