Monday, 10 September 2012

Baviphat Apple Soft Lip Balm

Baviphat is cosmetic Korean brand. You just know with this packaging. :)

Apple Soft Lip Balm comes in a actual red plastic apple designed screw top pot, really sweet. Obviously it is not as big as a real apple and is rather small which is expected considering it's a lip balm.. but it has a really nice sum of 6g of product which is contains the likes of Vitamins A, E, C, Shea Butter and Apple Extract.

The lip balm applies smoothly and can be thick or thin depending on how much you put on. It's not sticky but quite glossy, has a slight pinkish red tint, nicely hydrating. As for smelling like juicy apples it does the sweet kind, although no taste at all, just a very nice smell.

So I'm impressed that the product is just as good in the inside as the looks from the outside, as far as I know there are other flavours to be had like Peach and Lemon.

I got this for around £4.48 including post & packaging on Ebay.



Purchased at Ebay

3 comments:

  1. Really great, I do love the bottle. It looks totally adorable. Very snow white alike.

    I take the chance to tell to you that I am running a current give away in my blog. Maybe you´re interested :)

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww,it's so cuteee >w<
    is it really small?

    visit me at chocolatestrawberrylife.blogspot.com ^^

    ReplyDelete