Friday, 21 September 2012

Barry M Bold Waterproof Eyeliner in Silver


Eyeliners... I just love them! 

Barry M Bold Waterproof eyeliners are something else and I think are the quality of many high-end brands out there, for one this is a close dupe of Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Dime but Barry M is lighter and brighter in colour and actually more pigmented! 

As for the texture, it's intensely creamy, soft and full of pigment, you do need to be careful with these eyeliners as being creamy they can easily snap, there is no need of pressure as these just flow on application with a light hand.

Bold Waterproof Eyeliners come in 7 shades even though it's a good amount they need to release more colours. 

Silver- A bright and light metallic silver with small glitzy shimmery particles (no grittiness)

RRP is £3.99

Purchased at Superdrug

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful shade and great price! I am very fond of Barry M. products, they are great and really unexpensive. I am specially in lve with their nail polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb… The particular gambling My partner and i observed recently were a bit different… (can’t recall wherever
    My partner and i discovered these people.)
    Also visit my web site - http://www.hitandrunonline.com/phpbb/memberlist.php?first_char=x&mode=&first_char=v

    ReplyDelete