Thursday, 9 August 2012

Sleek i-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette

I thought that I'd give this Sleek palette a review for the very reason as it's my most used palette and as you can tell there's pan showing through two of the shadows already. The purple is definitely my favourite in this palette and if it contained a frosty shimmery white, I think this palette would be complete. 

Sleek eyeshadow palettes contains 12 eyeshadows which all come in a matte plastic packaging with a mirror and double ended sponge applicator. The packaging is very sturdy although it's not something that you can chuck in a makeup bag as the shadows contained are very fragile I've had some crack on me and I've even bought a brand new palette to find that one of the shadows were already broken which made the palette a complete mess and of course one missing shade!

Despite everything all the shadows in the 'Original' palette are shimmery apart from the black that leans more matte and some are almost metallic. All are super pigmented, opaque, apply like butter and there's not one dud of a shadow. If you like colour and intense finishes I'd recommend this palette.
RRP is £6.49



Purchased at Superdrug

3 comments:

  1. Sleek is such an amazing brand. It'd be my #1 pick to come to the US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I love the pigmentation of these. I've been hedging over buying a Sleek palette for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swatches! I wish they sold Sleek in Canada!

    ReplyDelete