Wednesday, 1 August 2012

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF15 in Petting Pink

I wanted a tinted lip balm that has nourishing care ingredients, has a slight tint so I can mix with other products and has a good scent and I think this one pretty much covers this. 


MAC Tinted Lip Conditioners SPF15 contains Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Wheat Germ Oil, Avocado Extract and Vitamins A and E. MAC describes this as giving a natural-sheen although I do think it's rather glossy. 
Petting Pink is a sheer dulled down cream baby pink.


The texture feels very glossy, completely non sticky, slippery but slightly thick without being too gloppy. It doesn't last very long on the lips but it can be expected when it doesn't have no tackiness, but it leaves your lips super smooth when it does fade. I guess that some would hate potted lip balms as they don't appear very hygienic but I use a lip brush so it doesn't bother me.


I find the scent to be lovely it's a strong vanilla scent that tastes sweet too.

Overall I really like this lip balm and I find it very nourishing on my lips and at £11.00 it's quite a jump but the pot is pretty big and will last you ages. There are other tinted lip balms on the market that are less than a fraction of the price but as much as I love the ones I've tried they don't contain many skincare elements and definitely not as luxurious.





Purchased at MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment