Friday, 3 August 2012

Canmake Highlight Gradation 4 Colors Highlight in 01 White Gradation

Canmake is a very popular Japanese brand with a big range of different products. If you happen to live in Japan you get these a lot cheaper and equivalent to a drugstore price since of course Ebay will put up the prices.

This highlighter comes in clear fliptop lid packaging with a small flat brush which is really pointless as it's too thin and small but I'd like to point out that it's extremely soft!
Though the highlighter seems quite small it's big enough to swirl a medium sized powder brush about and the product goes a long way as it's not really powdery and there is no product fall out.

There are meant to be 4 different colours in the pan but really I think it just comes out all white to me and has a sheer finish that can be built up without caking or looking frosty. I find that you wouldn't get frost with this highlighter as it has the lightest pearl glow as it's mixed with matte but it does have a few micro sparkle particles which might put some off but I personally like it and it has a very delicate glowing pretty finish. 

Overall I would like there to be a little more 'frost' as this is a point in a highlighter for me but other than that I I do like the finish it gives and it makes me want to try more products from Canmake.


Purchased at Ebay

4 comments:

  1. highlighter is really one of my fave products to use!!! love that shade!^^

    x
    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Canmake before, currently having a nosey at their products online :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, never heard of this brand! I prefer less frosty highlighters so I might have to go and look it up...

    ReplyDelete