Sunday, 15 July 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 055 Cupcake

How I love Revlon's lip butters. There's a shade there for everyone although the USA got more than the UK we got 14 and the US got 20. Anyhow I'd wear every single shade in the line, delicious shades with delicious names. 

Revlon Lip Butters come in a packaging where the lid is as big as the lipstick itself and the colour of the casing would also reflect the shade inside, which I think is a great idea  to distinguish the colours easily. 

Cupcake is a light pale blue based lavender pink that's very glossy with a subtle frosty sheen that catches the light. I find it looks very Cyber-Goth on me I quite like it. I find it semi-sheer but intensity can be built up very easily depending on how much you put on. Sadly my camera failed to pick up the pretty blue tones but you get the idea. 

Compared to Candy Apple I find the texture of this more slippery and it doesn't last long at all on me but as it's a light shade it's very easy to reapply anyway so I'm not fussed.  It's just as moisturising and with all of these lip butters they come with a nice light subtle scent of caramel without any taste.



Purchased at Superdrug

4 comments: