Thursday, 5 July 2012

L'Oreal (Miss Candy Collection) Glam Shine in 709 Miss Candy

L'Oreal 'Miss Candy' collection has a line up of different shades of nail polishes, eyeshadows and of course lipglosses which are all obviously inspired by the likes of yummy candy. To be honest I didn't feel a need to get anything from this collection apart from this lipgloss which happens to be called 'Miss Candy' as always I'm attracted to any kind of purple/lilac lip products. 

709 Miss Candy- Is a shimmery sheer white lipgloss with the tiniest of tiny lilac tinge, probably best combined with other lip products than alone. On my pale lips it looks almost clear with sparkles. I'm really disappointed that they didn't add a strong candy shade of lilac.

The texture of the lipgloss is thick with very little grit hence a lot of tiny shimmer particles and to me is not one bit sticky. The scent is fruity and does taste more than it smells, it's not horrible but certainly not the nicest.


As with all Glam Shines they come in distinct packaging, very tiny with 6ml of product but they do have a good wand applicator that is a sponge but it has a hole in the middle, which picks up a good amount of product. I don't find this lipgloss to last for more than 10 minutes on me but it is very easy to reapply, but than again do be careful to not put too much on, as these tend to gloop and since it's white toned it will look kind of gross! RRP £7.69




Purchased at Boots

2 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying your blog, thanks for it!!! :)
    Makeup by Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you to say so! People like you, make my blog. :D <3 x

      Delete