Sunday, 1 July 2012

Barry M Bold Waterproof Eyeliner in Blue

Barry M are just amazing when comes to releasing new products and shades. Recently they've just released these waterproof pencil liners that at the moment come in 8 shades mostly in metal tones and a few jewel ones.


Blue- Very bold deep electric metallic blue with flecks of silver shimmer. I find this liner to be intensely creamy, applies like butter, pigmented and even. No grit just completely smooth. You barely have to put even the smallest bit of pressure to apply it just flows. Lasts till you remove it, for me anyway.  I have not got one negative thing to say.

I'd highly recommend this quality bursting eyeliner. Just Barry M seriously need to release more shades in this formula. I'm thinking of a pearly metallic white and a metallic deep red. RRP is £3.99

Purchased at Superdrug

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I really wish we had this brand in the US. I have ordered a couple of things from ASOS from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea why they haven't gone to the US yet, surely they'd make a big profit! x

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, Barry M's new pencils are amazing. Own the black, purple and silver and will get all the others too. I agree they need to release more colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo Silver & Purple for me next. <3

      Delete