Friday, 29 June 2012

Sleek Eau La La Liner in 293 Raisin

Sleek liners come in 20 different shades and are for eyes, lips, brows and anywhere else you may want to use it. This is actually my third one and all have been equally pigmented. I think they're a just a great formula and just a complete versatile product. Sleek Eau La La Liners are nice and creamy but they still keep the finish they are supposed to have and are easy to use. 


Raisin- Is a very deep matte wine berry tone with a plum purple touch. I've been using this as a eyeliner and for lips. Both ways have incredible staying power. Applies evenly and opaque, however if you want to soften it on the lip area I line my lips with this and blend in with my finger. 


Overall superior product and at a small price of £4.00.


Purchased at Superdrug

4 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous - I think I'd love this on lips, and for £4 it's rude not to. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an intense colour *_______* and sooooooo vampy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love purple lippies <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely purple shade. Like how these are for anywhere, They remind me of a cheaper alternative to Illamasqua's pencils.

    ReplyDelete