Saturday, 2 June 2012

Etude House Tear Drop Liner in #1 White Tear

After purchasing Korean brand Etude House Tear Drop Powder it made me more eager to try the liquid liners. Tear Drop liners are absolutely nothing like anything I've tried over here, it's a different thing altogether.
The packaging is way bigger and chunkier than I expected with a long handle. The applicator is a brush and I also found that the brush is perfect, it's quite thin but soft and easy to work with.

There are around 4 shades of what I know of. White Tear is a sheer but striking iridescent white eye liner. It has millions of tiny micro glitters that catch the light, it's like glazed fairy tears. It's like a highlighting eyeliner that gives a eye look that extra oomph. I love the fact that it lasts all day and doesn't flake, smudge or budge but is easy enough to remove at the end of the day or night. :)


I'm really happy with this product from Etude House and if you like glitz, sparkle and highlighting products this is for you. You can get these from Ebay around £5.00 including postage and packing.
^Swatch photo blurred and shot further away so you can see how it catches the light. 
 Purchased at Ebay

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this would look so beautiful on the inner corner of the eye and the lashlines. This is definitely my next Korean beauty purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! I use crytal hip glitter liner by nyx along my bottom lashes a lot to light up my eyes - i bet this would work great for that

    ReplyDelete