Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Lipstick in 10 Berry Blast

This is truly a lovely lipstick from Collection 2000 or shall I now say just Collection, yep I still can't get my head round the new shortened name. I kept misplacing this lipstick so I meant to do this review a lot earlier.
Sadly this colour '10 Berry Blast' is hard to find lately and your best bet is Ebay. It doesn't seem to be on their site any more and I haven't seen this particular shade in store for a long time. I wonder why? It's in the new packaging so it's all strange to me.

Lasting Colour lipstick comes in a standard plastic black shiny casing with the little Collection logo on top in pink. Quite sturdy packaging and I like it better than their old style, it's much more classy.

Berry Blast is a deep milky plum purple with a cream finish. It seems to have a slight blue sheen to it. I find this lipstick to be very opaque and pigmented and last for a good 3 plus hours with drinking, it also leaves a nice subtle even stain as it wears off and has a very creamy texture although I wouldn't call it hydrating nor drying.

There is a scent that is like artificial strawberry, I don't really like it but it doesn't seem to be overpowering and once you put it on you don't notice it and no bad taste either.

Overall a good pigmented long lasting lipstick with the same colour on the lips as you see on the bullet.  RRP is £2.99.



Purchased at Superdrug

10 comments:

  1. oh my goooooood!!!
    Collection 2000 has such wonderful colours? *__*
    I have to try, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep they do! Pity this colour is hard to find now. :( x

      Delete
  2. Kinda looks like mac up the amp ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently I've heard of it being a dupe. Though I can't confirm it as I don't own it. x

      Delete
  3. Wow you have really pretty lips! <3
    This is a gorgeous colour. So lucky you're able to pull it off very well, I don't think many people could!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much for the sweet compliment! <3

      Delete
  4. That is a gorgeous colour, I think Ive got to go out and pick that one up ASAP!

    I own a darker purple shade called Kontrol by Illamasqua.

    Usually id not be this bold by slapping one of my own posts in a comment but maybe you would like the shade so here is my review on it :

    http://seafoamvalentine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/illamasqua-lipstick-in-kontrol.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome colour, I want this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. found on ebay, and just arrived! is AWESOME! really opaque, creamy, and comfortable! I have just to test how much it lasts ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete