Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 35

L'Oreal Elvive Smooth-Silk Intense Anti-Frizz Serum For Dry, Coarse Or Thick Frizzy Hair- I've been applying this after every time I wash my hair. You can apply this to towel dried hair which I do or you can apply it just before blow drying. (I never blow dry). I found that one pump and a half does the job nicely, working my way through the lengths of my hair. It's definitely made my straightened hair last longer without frizzing too early and making it silkier and easier to work with. The smell is light and fruity, like many of L'Oreal's hair products. I'd definitely repurchase.



Goldfinger Lip Liners- I've had these for ages, although one has gone missing. I got these from Ebay ages ago and they've served me well. They're nice and creamy, long lasting and full of colour. The only negative thing I can think of is that I haven't got the slightest idea about the brand or anything.
 ^L2R - Nutmeg, Chocolate, Lavender, Honey, Orange, Red, Fuchsia, Plum.
Cover Girl Trushine Lipstick in 450 Lilac Shine- A discontinued item. Shame as it's a lovely formula, a proper pigmented semi-sheer lipstick that's creamy and moisturising. Lilac Shine is a light baby pink with a touch of lush mauve and lilac undertones, it has a light touch of pretty shimmer. As it's very slippery and creamy it doesn't last long but it's such a hydrating formula I don't mind and it's easy shade to reapply.
I actually found this randomly at Poundland even though in the UK we don't have Cover Girl over here, only usually if a few lucky items turn up in a pound shop.




NKDSKN Eyeshadow in 10 Russet Red- Yes this was another Poundland find and there was loads of colours and types of these single eyeshadows, I only ended up picking up one of course as I have no idea about the brand and was unsure if they were going to be any good. Now I wish I would've hauled a load and If I did they would of been pooptastic. Anyway this red is really something, it's bursting full of pigment in one swipe and a smooth formula. Russet Red a shimmery deep burgundy metallic red.



4 comments:

  1. Nice swatches! Thanks for sharing. :)

    xx

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red eyeshadow is insane O_O I need to hunt it down!

    ReplyDelete