Monday, 21 May 2012

Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream

My first time I've ever tried a 'Peeling Cream' and I can say it's been a pleasure to use. This peeling cream is incased in big chunky plastic apple and is from Korean brand Tony Moly. From what I understand a peeling cream is like an advanced exfoliator but without the grains. It applies just like a cream which you massage into the skin which then you end up seeing flakes of dead skin cells when you wash it off. Yes gross but I love it, it's fun in a weird way.

Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream come packed with ingredients like Green Apple Extract, Minerals (Mg, Fe), Vitamins A, E, B1, B6, C, AHA Acid and is meant to maintain skin's natural firmness, brightness and exfoliate dead skin cells.

How to use?
After cleansing, dry the skin and Apply generously to dry areas all over the face, avoiding eye and mouth area. Gently massage for 1~2min and leave for 30sec. Gently rub your face in a circular motion and wash off in tepid water. (This is the instructions from Ebay, as sadly I cannot read Korean, although I have researched some more instructions and others have used this in a completely different way, which involves applying it like a mask in a thin layer and washing it off after 10-15 minutes when it's dry. Hmm maybe I'll try that next time although the usual way works fine for me!)

I found the process is easy, the cream is thick but easy to work with and not to mention that it smells like real delicious apples which aren't too overpowering and just fresh. After use my skin felt very fresh, silky smooth, cleansed and brighter. I didn't get a hint of dryness nor oiliness after use, all I can say is I'm hooked.

I purchased this from Ebay for around £6.50



Purchased at Ebay

3 comments:

  1. I love peels like this (assuming the way to use it is your rub it on in circles and the dead skin just falls away :) Tony Moly packaging is so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great product and I do love the packaging, the price isn't too bad either. <3

      Delete
  2. i would love to try this but i went over my budget kn getting other products of tony moly but once im there i cNt wait to try appletox it seem like a great product

    ReplyDelete