Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Sleek Eau La La Liner in 306 Dragonfruit

I got really excited when I heard the news of these new Sleek liners coming out for the very reason of the crazy colours, more brands definitely need to follow on. Hopefully pale foundations and green and blue lipsticks will be next, yep I'm really dreaming on a bit....

Sleek Eau La La Liners come in 20 colours and there's yellows, oranges and a bunch of red tones in there too. They are all multi-use products and can be used for the face, lips and eyes. I'll be using them for my eyes for the most part.

Dragonfruit is a matte crimson red with pink undertones. I find it to be highly pigmented in one stroke and soft for something matte. This colour will never be patchy and goes on very evenly and lasts!

At £4.00 each I think these are a good buy and spot on for someone who likes variety in their makeup bag.

Purchased at Superdrug

2 comments:

  1. This would be awesome as an eyeliner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jealous that Sleek is in the UK. xP

    ReplyDelete