Thursday, 3 May 2012

Next Oh So... Lipstick in Red

Next Lipsticks come in packaging much the same as MUA Lipsticks apart from the gold inner casing instead of the silver it even has the extra bit of lipstick at the bottom. Next are double in price compared to MUA at £2.00.

I'm sure there was about 4 different shades to choose from instores and this one is called 'Red' despite it turns out being a sheer pinky red, my Candy Apple lip butter from Revlon is more pigmented. However from the bullet I would of thought this was going to be a bold and bright red, the bullet looks more red in person blame the camera flash. 

I found that this lipstick is very thin and greasy in texture and seems to like moving around the lips and you can imagine that it doesn't last long, also it seems to have a very slight old lipstick smell and taste.

In my opinion the quality is much under the the price tag of £2.00 considering I can snag a superior quality lipstick from MUA at £1.00.



Purchased at Next

11 comments:

  1. You would think if thy name a lipstick "Red", then it will be RED! Such a shame it was sheer and more pink than anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Mandy. :) I had to layer it quite a bit too. x

      Delete
  2. This does look very pink. Still pretty on you though. Love your blog. Now following hun.

    My Blog:
    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Same to you too. <3

      Delete
  3. absolutely loved the color.. looks so good on you..:) thanks for visiting dear.. following u ..:)

    http://indianbeautyforever.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and same goes to you. :D x

      Delete
  4. This is a beautiful shade of red. It looks great on you! :)

    And thanks so much for visiting and following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D Wish it was more redder though. <3

      Delete
  5. I was pretty excited with the first picture of the lipstick bullet, but was disappointed with the sheerness (and pink-ness). Sheer lipstick just doesn't seem to work on me, but it looks lovely on your lips. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt exactly the same as soon as I swatched it. To add to that I really don't like the formula either. :( <3

      Delete