Wednesday, 16 May 2012

L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D Mascara in Noir/Black

I've been loving this mascara for a long time but have realised I haven't done a review on it. To be honest I don't really enjoy doing mascara reviews as much as other products but since I keep using this and repurchasing I thought so I should do one.

The mascara comes in a mirrored effect and shard shaped packaging, the brush is pretty basic, it's quite long and on the thin side with short bristles.

L'Oreal describe this as their '1st mascara in 4D. The power of scultpting fibres for lashes that look volumised, lengthened, texturised and curved.'

L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D for me has to be the best mascara I've come across so far and it seems to do everything I want in a mascara. It's a pure black black, lengthens and volumises, seems to curl up my lashes even though I never use a lash curler.  Lash Architect 4D also doesn't flake and smudge like most mascaras do on me and the formula is neither too wet nor dry. I hate overly wet mascaras as they're incredibly messy. The only negative thing I could say about the mascara is that it can be a bit stubborn to remove.

I think this mascara is for those that like their mascara to be dramatic. I for one can't stand natural looking mascara. At £10.99 it's quite a hefty price for a drugstore mascara, but in my opinion it's more than worth it. I just hope L'Oreal won't discontinue this product.

The following are before and after shots and you can see on my naked eyes, that the lashes are very thin blonde and dark blonde. There's a big change of the after shots, I used 3 coats only. Although if there was shadow and liner, I'd probably use over double.



Purchased at Boots

4 comments:

  1. This looks like an amazing mascara. I like mine to be stubborn and thick! I'll have to get this if it'll curl my lashes like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like smokey lash by make up for ever, so nice! i want some surely, i too hate natural looking lashes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanks for the review. These do look like it works very well on you!! I've been meaning to get myself a good mascara that isn't clumpy.

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow look at those lashes!! great review doll :))

    ReplyDelete