Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Chit Chat Juicy Lipstick in Peony

If you didn't know already Chit Chat is a budget makeup line from Poundland, so the whole line is £1.00 each like everything in the shop! :)

Now to be honest I wasn't expecting anything, but I do happen to like this product and I really love the concept. It even has a shade name...can you believe that?

Juicy Lipsticks are designed like a thick and chunky pencil but you don't need a sharpener as it twists up. Now you'd think that this packaging would be flimsy but it actually isn't bad at all! The twist up mechanism works just fine and the lid stays on, yep I'd be happy to chuck this around in my handbag.

Peony is a pale salmon shade of pink. It actually is very sheer which I didn't have any idea about, though the colour can be built up. I am disappointed in the sheerness but I can say I've paid a lot more and ended up with a sheerer lip product. Hopefully other shades in this line aren't all like this. I'll happily apply this with other lip products or if I don't want a lot of colour on my lips. 

Out of all I can't really complain it's a nice product for a £1.00 the texture is smooth and silky on the lips, not too shiny but not matte either. I also can't seem to detect any scent or taste.



Purchased at Poundland

6 comments:

  1. It would be an amazing pink if it weren't so sheer but it looks nice as a natural lippie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy tons of products from poundland i got a revlon lip golss from there the other day and its fab i used it in one of my looks too if you are interested :)

    xcharmed-chickx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here :D Ooo I'll be checking that out, thank you! :) x

      Delete
  3. These are supposed to be sheer - they are a rip off of Clinique chubby sticks. They're really very good. I have a red & pink and I adore them. Still can't believe they're only a pound, I wish I'd bought every colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you looking to have a video chat with your relatives overseas or out
    of state. * What are you eating right now. A chat box will open and you can chat with that person.
    Here is my web blog : sexchat

    ReplyDelete