Monday, 9 April 2012

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 34

Nino Cerruti Image Woman EDT - I remember this being one of the first fragrance I owned and it stuck in my head. So I manage to remember the name and found it on FragranceDirect with the largest size 75ml for £10.95. I think it's such a fresh crisp and feminine fragrance and when in doubt I always reach for this and it won't give me a migraine.
So...? Body Fragrance- This is strong for something that's a body spray and it's my favourite one on the market so far. I rarely ever see these fully stocked so I must not be the only who feels this way. It's a very sexy and spicy scent, not for the faint hearted. :)

Milani Sheer Color Lipstick in 04 Aphrodite - So the Sheer Color lipstick line from USA brand Milani seems to be discontinued like a lot of their other products. There are many still flying around Ebay which is where I purchased this from. I found that Aphrodite is unlike any shade I own, it's a pale peachy nude with orange golden shimmer and it's definitely not sheer but very shiny. I find the texture to be moisturising, hydrating and it smells of vanilla. Seriously though there hasn't been a Milani lipstick I have not liked and how I wish that Milani would come to the UK.




Rimmel Eyeful Eye Glistener in 700 Flaunt- I found this on my last trip to Poundland. You can find some pretty amazing finds if you dig deep. I think it's one of those limited edition Rimmel products that only the USA got but it happened to take a trip over here and land in Poundland when they were done with it. I find the product is intensely creamy and shiny, like a eye gloss. The colour is actually very pigmented and it appears to be a golden deep orange copper with amazing shine and little iridescence but I can see this being crease city so I'll probably just use it as a eyeliner combined with my regular black liner. It's an interesting product I'd love to find more colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment