Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 33

Possibility Lemon Cheesecake Lip Balm- Comes in 4 different flavours and found at Savers for a £1.00 each. I chose Lemon Cheesecake because it's my favourite cake to exist. It's very greasy and glossy but it lives up to the smell of real Lemon Cheesecake and that's what I love.



Boots No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in 60 Velvet Kiss- Rediscovered in my makeup stash, it's a lovely long lasting lipstick that is actually quite creamy and not really drying. Velvet Kiss is a deep and dark warm brown toned burgundy shade that is delicately shimmered.



Fearne Glossy Lips Set- The last of my Boots Xmas sales haul finally. Contains 4 lipglosses that come with a standard slanted tip sponge wand. All of these are completely non sticky and very smooth, thick and slippery in texture. The first two are sparkly while the last two have a creamy finish. None have individual names.



 ^Pearly sparkly sheer white, you can see my unpigmented lips in their full glory.
 ^Sheer coral pink with very slight micro shimmers
 ^Mauve creamy pink, has to be my favourite of the bunch due to the descent pigmentation and even finish.
^Pink toned red, pigmented but absoutely not opaque. This one is my least favourite as it's very streaky, runny and hard to apply. This one is probably better for layering over lipstick.
Overall not bad glosses, each have no scent or taste. They aren't really that special though and if they come out again this year I wouldn't repurchase or be hunting them down on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment