Thursday, 29 March 2012

Rimmel Royal Gloss Delicious Lipgloss in 301 Moreish

Rimmel Royal Gloss are the type of lipglosses I'd wear over lipstick as it's too sheer for me on it's own. It comes in a squeezy tube which I think is the most hygienic way a lipgloss can be packaged in. 

The texture is thin but not runny and non sticky but very glossy. I would also like to point out about the major thing about this gloss that stands out and that is the scent and flavour, it's very strong but I happen to like it. It reminds me of the orange flavoured lollipops and tastes as if it's supposed to be eaten. As it's quite a thin lipgloss without any tackiness it doesn't last very long on the lips and also for the fact I keep licking my lips with this stuff on that also takes away the wear time. 

Royal Gloss contains Royal Jelly and contains Vitamins A, C and E. I find this lipgloss nicely hydrating. 

301 Moreish is a extremely sheer jelly candy pink




Purchased at Boots

5 comments:

  1. wao it looks so pretty on your lips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks! It is very sheer though. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm sure I've seen this in my local Poundland....was tempted to get some, hopefully I can find this particular colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O I have yet to see them in there. ^_^

      Delete