Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Revlon Matte Lipstick in 010 Wine Not

Revlon Matte lipsticks are one of my definitely a favourite of mine in a matte formula. I wouldn't say they were moisturising but they aren't drying either and last hours on me. The packaging is basic but classy and has a matte finish to complement the actual product inside. I love the way the product just glides on the lips, it's a matte lipstick that applies like butter but still being opaque and pigmented and of course being a true matte.

Wine Not is a matte deep rich burgundy red with brown undertones. It's a stunning bold shade that will get you noticed in my opinion it's a perfect Goth shade. On application it actually darkens at the tip of the bullet so that's probably why the bullet looks a lot lighter than the actual swatches.

I detect no scent or taste.



Purchased at FragranceDirect

5 comments:

  1. This is a seriously hot colour! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for something vampy great post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. now this is a lovely color <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a nice shade! I've been wanting a burgundy lipstick for a while now.. I'm not a lipstick wearer, let alone a dark lipstick wearer, but I just really want it lol. I've often wanted to try the Revlon matte lippies but couldn't bring myself to make a blind commitment to any one shade. I'll keep this one in mind!

    ReplyDelete