Thursday, 22 March 2012

MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm in Great Lips

As you probably well know budget makeup brand MUA have released a new collection of 'Love Hearts' yes the sweets! It consists of a new line of tinted lip balms and nail polishes.

Great Lips was the only shade of tinted lip balms they had left in Superdrug at the time and to be honest I like the look of all the colours so it didn't bother me about what shade I wanted to try out first, now what does bother me is that now I've tried this one I want to own them all but anyhow at £2.00 each you won't feel that guilty. 

I'd describe the shade 'Great Lips' as a nude cream beige toned peach, it's a very easy to wear shade and will go with any look. I find the pigmentation is pretty good, especially for a tinted lip balm, the colour is so easy to build too without it going gloopy. Some of you would hate the pot but personally I don't mind about pots too much now as I use a lip brush to apply.

The consistency is quite thick but very hydrating and extremely creamy. It is absolutely not sticky and I found it lasted just over an hour, it won't last though if you're eating. Once it was gone my lips did feel very soft and I absolutely love the scent and taste which is like a sweet caramel but not too overpowering. 



Purchased at Superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment