Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Models Own Lipstick in Sheer Sparkle

Models Own Lipsticks come in clear chunky packaging  which enables you to see the whole bullet. I find the packaging not bad and it feels way stronger than it looks. 

Sheer Sparkle is not what I'd class as sheer maybe semi but not even that as there is a big party going on in this lipstick, it's loaded with a huge ton of tiny sparkly glitz and will make a hard statement.  The colour is I'd describe as a silvery intense glittery iridescent beige. It's bold on it's own but will jazz up any other lip colour you have.


However being as glittery as it is, it has to come with a gritty feeling although it's obviously there it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. The texture is creamy but gritty at the same time and the wear can be bad as we all know glittery lip products move about and are still there when the colour has gone. 

Out of all I really like this lipstick it's very unusual compared to the other colours Models Own have in their lipstick line up but I don't really like the scent of this lipstick it's not too overpowering but I still sense a burnt crayon scent that's not particularly very nice. RRP is £6.00 and on my lips in the picture it doesn't look nearly as glittery as it does in real life.



Purchased at Boots

2 comments:

  1. very pretty!
    the sparkles are angelic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its more glittering in rl? wow! i need it in my life!

    ReplyDelete