Thursday, 8 March 2012

Etude House Tear Drop Powder in #1 Crystal White Tear

I'm a big fan of Korean brand Etude House and I love how simple but highly effective this product is. Tear Drop Powder comes in a attractive designed plastic pot, once opened you will find a small opening to fit a small brush or cotton bud to apply, I much prefer this to a standard sifter with all little holes in it which only uses the purpose of it not spilling but is a bugger to tap out and use.

Tear Drop Powder is a very finely milled sheer highly iridescent glitter that will instantly open up a tired and dull looking eye by just adding a dab on the inner corners of the eye. The product reminds me of that tear glaze seen on professional dolls.

There are so many ways to use this, you could even use this as a top coat on your eyeshadow or normal eyeliner to give it a dazzling kick or even to make your brow bone twinkle. Or use this over a creamy white pencil or eyeshadow to give it a full solid and bold potential.

The texture is very smooth and fine and easily to blend there is not a dot of grit so this would be good for people with sensitive eyes that love glitz and sparkle.

1 Crystal White Tear is a silvery white iridescence but Etude House don't stop there, they have a range of other shades to offer like the likes of gold, violet and blue tones and also offer a liquid tear drop liner which I may just have to get when I next do a Korean order.


^ #1 Crystal White Tear (alone)
^ #1 Crystal White Tear (with Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Pencil in 071 Pure White as a base)
Purchased at Ebay

7 comments:

  1. This looks like a very useful product. I've been eyeing it for a while. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this is so pretty!
    i like the convenient packaging as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shimmery highlighters. When I saw the thumbnail pic on my blogroll I thought it was a birthday cake - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww their site is under construction.

    does it stay in place or is your face all glittery in the evening?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna Ho- You're welcome! Thanks for reading. :) x

    L e n a- Etude House products are always so pretty! <3

    Vita- Lol looking at it again, I can totally see that. It'd be yummy pink icing :O x

    kakuidori- It's been like that for ages :( I wish I could at least read Korean or Japanese as google doesn't always translate lol. On me it stayed in place. :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this looks neat! I've never tried anything from Etude House before but I've always wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for an excellent review i just stumbled accross your site. WIll buy more Etude from now on.

    ReplyDelete