Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Miss Sporty Dr Balm

I'd say Miss Sporty is a very cheap but cheerful brand. Dr Balm are £1.99 each but I got these on offer instore at £2.99 for two at Superdrug.

Miss Sporty describe Dr Balm as a healing moisturising balm with a hint of colour. You will only get a hint of colour and for it to give me an actual tint I found I had to give myself many of coats of this product. The texture is very light but it actually feels like a full lip balm and a descent moisturisation but probably not for severly dry lips.

Overall I would of loved this product but since it has a strong scent of watermelon that I cannot get away from, I have to dislike it. This smells like a true sickly strong watermelon and tastes of it too. Watermelon lovers would be over the moon with this but for me I actually hate the smell and taste of the fruit.

01 Sweet Kiss SOS - A warm very sheer frosted pale pink
05 Honey Moon Kiss - Very sheer deep cherry red.




Purchased at Superdrug

3 comments:

  1. i dont like watermelon too much either XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a massive fan of watermelon but I might give the red one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shade number 5 looks really pretty!

    I'm having a giveaway, would love if you would check it out!

    http://www.seventhingsbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/02/review-cutey-charm-bracelets-and.html

    ReplyDelete