Wednesday, 22 February 2012

L'Oreal Super Liner Gel Intenza 24h Gel Eyeliner in 01 Pure Black

Following the Maybelline Gel liner, L'Oreal releases one, it also comes with a good quality free brush. Since L'Oreal owns Maybelline I had a feeling it would be similar but L'Oreal's would be a lot posher, which I think is the case here.

L'Oreal's gel liner comes in a clear glass jar with a shiny golden lid, complete with a brush which also has a full lid not a semi brush cover like Maybelline's. The brush in comparison is similar but I find L'Oreal's to be somewhat finer and flatter.

While I adore the texture of Maybelline's I find L'Oreal's slightly better as it's a lot easier to work with for me, for example it's lighter and almost more liquid like while Maybelline's is thicker. Both in pigment terms I think they're as good as each other being a blackest black.

I find the longevity outstanding and it looks as freshly applied in the evening as it does in the morning, even when my eyes get watery, I found there was hardly any noticeable smudging. I certainly see myself getting back ups of this product. I got this for £8.99 but I'm not sure if this was on promotion or not as it's a new release.



^L'Oreal's gel liner applied softly
^L'Oreal Top and Maybelline Bottom, both applied heavily

Purchased at Superdrug

1 comment:

  1. haven't seen the l'oreal one in stores yet, would love to try it

    ReplyDelete