Friday, 3 February 2012

Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm in Pink Sheer Tint

I'm a big fan of Carmex balms already 'Cherry' hands down is the best lip balm I've ever encountered. No balm ever seems to heal my sore, chapped and windswept lips like Carmex does. Seeing this at Boots I had to have it but now I wish I would of got all the variations of Moisture Plus. 

Moisture Plus lip balms come in a golden cream slim plastic tube, which is quite fancy for a Carmex product. 


Full colour the pink tint isn't but it's a lot stronger in colour than most tinted lip balms, while it's not the hot pink seen on the tube on the lips, it certainly is a nice milky shade of pink without any shimmers of any sort. 
It feels like balmy hydrating lipgloss and it has that shine too, if your lips are in a sore chapped state and you still can't bare to be without any lipcolour. I guarantee to try this, it'll cool your lips down, help with healing  and give you a bit of colour. 

Carmex Mositure Plus comes with the likes of SPF15, Vit E, Aloe and Shea Butter, it doesn't last very long on your lips but it's very easy to apply. The scent is like a vanilla cake and tastes sweet too, but not in a way that's sickly strong. Maybe I'm being greedy but 2g of product I don't think it's going to last long....




Purchased at Boots

3 comments:

  1. lovely shade!!! so pretty!

    BTW, Just wanted to tell you that I already posted My memories suite Giveaway! I hope you'll join!^^

    here's the link:
    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-memories-giveaway.html


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour.... looks great.. must check it out.... btw great blog... I am your newest follower...
    xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my.. the color soo gorgeous.. makes your lips soo fresh..
    aaaa really love it!

    ReplyDelete